Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Somerset Medical Center Foundation! Hundreds of individuals, 18 years of age and over, offer their services each year to an array of unique, fun and exciting fundraising events that benefit Somerset Medical Center. These events include:
- Music at Moorland - An outdoor twilight concert followed by spectacular fireworks held on the last Thursday evening in June
- Somerset Medical Center Foundation Golf Classic - Held each September at one of NJ's top golf courses
- Steeplechase Distance Run - Annual 25K and 5K races benefiting The Steeplechase Cancer Center in September/October.
- Far Hills Races - Annual world-class Steeplechase Races benefiting Somerset Medical Center Foundation held on the fourth Saturday in October
- Key to the Cure- A collaborative effort in October with Saks Fifth Avenue to fight women's cancers and raise funds for Somerset Medical Center's Steeplechase Cancer Center.
- Somerset Medical Center Foundation Office - Assist in the Foundation office with clerical tasks, filing, data entry, mailings and phone work